Grade Range: Grade 7 to Grade 12
Student Population: 286
School Year: September – June
- Junior/Senior High School
- We offer a wide range of programs including: Full range of university preparation courses at the secondary school level including direct instruction in Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Physics 30, Math 30-1 and 30-2, English 30-1 and 30-2 and Social Studies 30-1.
- Language instruction in Gwich’in, Inuvialuktun and French Immersion.
- Full sports program including: basketball, volleyball, track and field, ice hockey, floor hockey, badminton, squash, soccer, swimming, cross country skiing, wrestling, traditional sports and games.
- Various clubs including: Student Leadership Council, Butthead anti-smoking, cooking club, Schools on Board.
- Innovation and Technology: three computer labs, state of the art high speed internal network, full coverage wireless system, library/research center.
- Technology includes; Smartboards and computers in every classroom and a full coverage wireless network.
- Trades programs including: carpentry, hairstyling, baking, cooking, and photography.
- Fine Arts Program offering graphic arts, ceramics band and drama.
- Breakfast Program
EAST THREE SECONDARY SCHOOL
BAG SERVICE #3
INUVIK NT X0E 0T0
PHONE: (867) 777-3030
FAX: (867) 777-4390